PhysioActive was established in 2005 in Dillons Cross Medical centre in Dillons Cross, Cork city. It has established itself as a centre of excellence in the management of a variety of conditions such as back/ neck pain, joint pain and rehabilitation following a wide range of surgical procedures such as joint replacement surgery. (see more)
The clinics practitioners are all Chartered Physiotherapists. They place a strong emphasis on both injury management and injury prevention and have an excellent record in this regard.
The clinic has a strong association with both recreational athletes as well as those operating at more an elite level. It has worked exclusively with Senior and Minor Intercounty GAA teams for 15 years to date enjoying much success in that time.
The clinic is committed to not only maintain but also adding to its reputation as one of the leading Chartered Physiotherapy clinics in the region
- 2013- 2015: Masters, Medical Science (Sport & Exercise), University College Cork (Hons)
- 2009- 2011: Masters, Exercise Science (Strength & Conditioning), Edith Cowen University, Perth, Australia (Hons)
- 2008- 2009: Postgraduate Diploma, Sport And Exercise Medicine, University of Ulster Jordanstown, Belfast, Northern Ireland (Hons)
- 1996- 2000: Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy), Trinity College, Dublin (Hons)
- 2007- Present: Director of Physiotherapy, PhysioActive Physiotherapy clinic, Dillons Cross Medical Centre, Cork
- 2002- 2015: Senior Chartered Physiotherapist, Cork County Board, PaircUiChaoimh, Cork
- 2010- Present: Manual Handling Instructor, Ayrton Group, Ayrton Road Dublin/ Newmarket Co. Cork.
- 2000- 2007: Physiotherapist/ Senior Physiotherapist, Cork University Hospital, Cork